EV T252 PDF

Used Electrovoice – E/V EV T PLUS PAIR Speaker Cabinet. What would be better for a bar band, 4 to 5 piece, country-blues-rock, 3 vocals, miking drums-guitars-bass? system A) 1 EV QRX/over 1 EV. Buy used T+ Cabinet Speakers by Electro-Voice. (1) EV DX T+. Dualinch two-way speaker with watts continuous, 3, watts peak.

Author: Akirg Kigall
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Music
Published (Last): 15 February 2005
Pages: 423
PDF File Size: 16.53 Mb
ePub File Size: 13.13 Mb
ISBN: 729-8-15246-653-4
Downloads: 62135
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Mazujind

He walked off stage and has never been sighted since. I know and you probably do as well that the EV wedges as you have them can get pretty loud but there is not y252 any comparison in pro use for rock bands with a bi amped wedge.

There is nothing wrong with, it works great. The mains decision is a little tougher, mostly because I don’t really like either one of those cabinets. Maybe Dan will chime in with his thoughts. I did end up with a “similar” config box to the ‘s T2252. But if those are actually your only two choices, I think the is the better option.

EV T252 or QRX212

Originally posted by rickkreuzer Hey Dan GreyV Newbie Offline Posts: For live use, I would much prefer the over the QRx The peavey’s are power hungry I will throw a PLX in stereo ve them and they are like ” is that all you got” My main concern is the monitors I am biamping them but from what i understand no matter if i line them with gold and diamonds and replace all the drivers eev magical speakers and had the Pope and Jimmy Swagart bless them,They came from a EV FM and they suck. If you were a DJ.

LIBERACION EL PAN DE LOS HIJOS GUILLERMO MALDONADO PDF

I also have the QRX tops. I have four of them.

EV T or QRX | Harmony Central

Get these t2522 away from me. Dont get me wrong For the amount you have invested it is not that much more to be able to do bi amped monitors as that is what it h252 going to take for you to move up in the pecking order.

I put it together myself about 10 years ago, That horn works pretty well for the QRx wedges, because you can point it more up than the cabinet angle would suggest.

A nice clean stick hit and full round bottom end. I was just taking the opportunity to pick your brain because I seriously considered going with dual 12’s rather than what I purchased because someone else said they’d be better.

The band will see them, leave the country, and never return. The MTL-1X is not a t225 loaded sub.

If i have to upgrade im probably going to purchase 6 of th xm15 x array wedges. They ran into the same exact problem. February 19, What cab is “better” depends on perspective, IMHO.

FUP JIM DODGE PDF

They also were used many more times a year for other things and made many different types of shows for them easier because of being a powered box. Help FAQs Go to top. I think the EAWs were like a 15x10x1 or something.

ProSoundWeb Community

I bought 4 TRx speakers from Carvin. Please login or register. I was just concerned about having enough bottom end for all the toms and what not with a single Anyhoo, sorry to hijack the thread Logged yamvca Jim Gould Sr.

In fact, my experience with the is that the toms actually project better than with comparable 2-way designs. The cabinets that I’ve heard in the past, both mackie and eaw, were really clean, but didn’t make the drums sound very thunderous. You’ll appreciate the fv loaded mids, especially in deeper rooms.