MANUAL EPSON T22 PDF

View and Download Epson T22 start here online. T22 Printer pdf manual download. Este manual contiene información específica para el producto Epson adquirido. Epson no se hace responsable si dicha información se utiliza para el uso de. Epson Stylus T13/T13x/T12/N10/N11/T22/T25/S22/ . This manual, consists of the following chapters, is intended for repair service personnel and includes.

Author: Gardashura Dojora
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Life
Published (Last): 3 July 2006
Pages: 107
PDF File Size: 13.66 Mb
ePub File Size: 4.98 Mb
ISBN: 645-2-62381-376-3
Downloads: 34812
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Mazum

Don’t have an account? Make sure the printer is turned on. To print the manual completely, please, download it.

Also See for T22 Service manual – 36 pages. Remove only the yellow tape from each cartridge. Do not connect to your computer yet.

Epson T22 Start Here

Available in different sizes, with or without margins. Don’t remove any other seals from the cartridges.

Click Install and follow the on-screen instructions. Install software W hen prompted, connect the USB cable. C lose the printer cover. I nsert the cartridges in the holder for each color, and press S queeze the edge guide and slide it to the left. O pen the printer cover. When you see this screen, software that way.

ANJANEYA SAHASRANAMAVALI IN TELUGU PDF

This process is carried out the first time. The ink cartridges included with your product have a lower yield due to the ink charging process. S hake the ink cartridges, then unpack them.

By pressing ‘print’ button you will print only current page. Manusl all protective materials.

Cartridges are vacuum packed to maintain reliability. The ink cartridges included with your product have a lower yield. Don’t show me this message again. Got it, continue to print. Comments to this Manuals Your Name. You can purchase them from an Epson Click the desktop shortcut to access the on-screen authorized reseller. Page of 4 Go. Follow the steps on the right side of the screen to add your printer.

Page 4 Any questions? Add to my manuals Add.

Double-click the Epson icon. Do not touch the white cable inside the printer. You can also speak to a service technician by calling one of these numbers: Do not load paper yet. Page 2 I nsert the cartridges in r22 holder for each color, and press S queeze the edge guide and slide it to the left. Turn on Connect the power cable.

FILETYPE IDEF0 IDEF0 PDF

EPSON T22 START HERE Pdf Download.

Start Here Read these instructions before using your printer. Charging takes about 2 minutes. Need paper and ink?

Do not open the ink cartridge package until you are ready to install the ink. I nsert the output tray. Enter text from picture: S lide the edge guide over, against the left edge of the paper. Do not open the ink cartridge package until you are ready to.

L oad paper against the right edge guide and behind the tab, with the printable side face up. Use any open USB port on your computer. Click Next to continue, if necessary. This process is carried out the first time Output tray Power cord the product is turned on and guarantees a better performance. Read these instructions before using your printer.